THE SOUTH AFRICAN MUSIC AWARDS: PART 2

THE SOUTH AFRICAN MUSIC AWARDS: PART 2
  pinterest   Gplus

More from the South African Awards 2015 from Sun City. Megan, Ayanda and Lumumba still in action.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

5 thoughts on “THE SOUTH AFRICAN MUSIC AWARDS: PART 2

  1. Este video lo había visto hace tiempo, y es realmente espectacular. Habrá que darse una vuelta por la web del tal Lionel (gracias DaiSan).Me encanta este blog! ^_^

  2. Hi Guys,Just passed my ICND1 exam…woo hoo !!!. I used Trainsignal, CBT, Ciscopress & P4S ver 3…i had 70% from P4S but the other 30% were unknowns…well off to do my ICND2…i must say you have to understand the fundamentals…if anyone has any question please let me know.Regards,AR

  3. MrJoe2308 6  3Nix für ungut Admin, aber kannst du die beiden Spammer nicht mal zur Vernunft rufen? Ich blick bei den Kommentaren echt nicht mehr durch… die beiden Kiddies übertreibens echt maßlos!

  4. http://www./ says:

    Thank you Scott for your comment, the love of God is above all and what really matters but we must have a consciousness of Him being our father, that knowledge is what keeps us safe most of the time. Thanks again for taking time to stop by my blog. And I wish your daughter the best in her new journey! Cheers!!

  5. http://www./ says:

    Excellent internet site! I genuinely really like how it truly is simple on my eyes and the data are properly written. I am wondering how I may well be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS which need to do the trick! Have a terrific day!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *